Our first Woodland Wee Folk class began Saturday, January 28 with 11 families. We enjoyed simple songs and laughter, warm porridge and berries, and a leisurely walk through Foxhollow's Forest. In our continuing efforts to heal the land and inspire our community, we are offering Series #2 beginning in April! If you're not sure about joining us, take a look at the list we've created of 5 reasons to join our next series:
- You enjoy slowing down and taking walks through the woods with other families. Kids in nature = important. Read this article to find out why.
- You love delicious & nutritious food and want your child(ren) to love it, too.
- You want your children to socialize with others (and you want to talk to other grownups sometimes, too!).
- You love the idea of learning through play. Our kids need all the playtime they can get! Check out this article!
- You love Foxhollow and want to support everything they do (awww, thanks, we do, too!).
Still not sure about joining our next series? We are having a FREE Open House on March 10 from 2-4 so you can experience a typical class. Click here to register.
Ready to sign up for Series #2? Click here.