We’re Hiring: Foxhollow Delivery Coordinator
WHO ARE WE?
At Foxhollow, we are creating a thriving Biodynamic farm community. We raise 100% Grassfed Beef and are dedicated to growing healthy food and strengthening the relationship between human beings and nature. A year ago, we decided to create a beef subscription delivery service, Foxhollow Delivery. We designed Foxhollow Delivery to re-imagine how a small family farm can efficiently provide beef to customers hungry for sustainably-raised meat. We’re changing a traditional market to keep up with an increasingly digital, delivery world.
Our goal is to grow our business and help more consumers access our 100% Grassfed Beef. We are searching for a Foxhollow Delivery Coordinator to handle operations, customer service, and digital content creation.
This is a 20-hour/week position. Work can be done partially remote and at our office in Crestwood, KY.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Great question! You’ll be managing the day-to-day management of Foxhollow Delivery, as well as working directly with the Director of Foxhollow to create and execute a vision for the future of Foxhollow Delivery. The specifics of the position include:
- Manage Foxhollow Delivery Shopify orders including: fulfilling orders as they come in, rearranging delivery dates as requested, and taking special packing requests
- Regularly update Foxhollow Delivery Shopify website with new products, blog posts, front page layout, sales, header, promotional codes, and giveaways
- Pack Foxhollow Delivery orders weekly and record weights for inventory purposes
- Ensure accurate delivery of all orders by coordinating with contract delivery driver and shipping distribution center
- Generate digital content (emails, social media, customer portal updates) for current subscribers
- Develop and implement a schedule for digital content (social media, newsletters, blogs, copy writing, and photography) to increase potential subscribers in line with monthly subscriber goals, and report campaign results each month to team
- Develop system to track interested subscribers by collecting email addresses and setting up an automatic retargeting system
- Implement a holiday box marketing plan in November-December
- Work with the rest of the team to ensure consistent voice and customer service
ARE YOU OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE?
- 2+ years professional experience in marketing
- Solid understanding of consumer ad targeting and email segmentation
- Experience required with online sales platforms (prior exposure to Shopify and Mailchimp specifically is a huge plus)
- Strong background in customer service
- Great verbal and written skills, ability to convey our farm’s “story”
- Ability to interpret analytics and convey to rest of team
- Must be able to think on your feet, remain adaptable, and have can-do attitude!
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, food systems, agriculture, environmental science, or other related field a plus
WHAT’S THE BEEF WITH BENEFITS?
- A dynamic & fun working environment
- Compensation starting at $15/hour with opportunity to grow
- Lots of yummy beef (and the occasional bundle of veggies) to take home!
- Ability to be on the cutting edge of a new subscription market
I’M IN. WHAT’S NEXT?
Does this sound like the perfect fit for you? Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include examples of previous email campaigns, blog posts, or social media management.