Grassfed Beef Sales Assistant
Reports to: VP of Beef Sales & Marketing
Foxhollow Farm is a Biodynamic Farm Community raising 100% grassfed beef in Crestwood, Kentucky. We are passionate, fast paced, and innovative. We grow food that restores vitality to the land and are sincere and honest with the way we do business. We want to be a model for change in the farming and local food industries.
Do you love 100% grassfed beef burgers and small business? Are you into making customers crazy happy? Do you find yourself checking & re-checking your work? Are you looking to jump into a fun, growing business & contribute from day one? Then, this is the role for you! We are looking for a detail-oriented, self-starter to assist with our grassfed beef business. You will manage sales & relationships, product inventory, order fulfillment, and make weekly deliveries using our delivery van. Come grow with Foxhollow!
- Managing inventory to include: stocking, organizing, regular counting, & entering data
- Assembling orders, producing & organizing invoices
- Delivering & transferring products
- Assist in the day-to-day management of the on-farm retail shop to include: stocking & maintaining shop inventory, providing excellent customer service, keeping the shop clean & organized, creating visually appealing displays & signage
- Sales duties to include: selling & promoting Foxhollow’s grassfed beef at farmers’ markets & various other off-farm events, as well as taking orders & maintaining relationships with wholesale customers
- Developing, writing, & editing digital content to market the grassfed beef & Foxhollow Delivery businesses
- Attention to detail is a MUST
- Proven multi-tasker
- Customer Service focused at all times
- Ability to plan ahead & think on your feet
- Ability to take direction & take initiative
- A flexible, team player
- Possess basic math skills
This is a Full-Time position with a projected hire date of August 2017. Complete the job application and send with a cover letter, resume, and three business references to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking for creative, passionate people. Your cover letter and resume should reflect the same.
Compensation & Benefits
$31,200 annual salary. Cell phone allowance. Health, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance. Vacation days, Paid Holidays, & PTO also offered.
Why you should work with the Foxhollow Team
Get invested in a team that invests in you! If you want to be part of a tight-knit, mission-driven team, this is the place for you. Our entrepreneurial crew is passionate about building the future of food and farming. We value hard work and taking initiative, and are committed to our employees’ personal development.