Foxhollow Farm is proud to offer 100% Grassfed and Finished Beef from our family to yours. Our Beef Shares include four bundle options, all at premium quality and exceptional value. Our herd is bred and raised on Kentucky farmland in Crestwood, KY, and are never given antibiotics or added hormones. Our cuts are vacuum-sealed and flash-frozen at the processor to maintain freshness and prevent freezer burn.
To reserve your share, pay the 10% deposit listed on the beef share that works best for you. We will reach out two weeks before your beef share is ready to collect the final payment. Thank you for your support and patience.
- Decide which Beef Bundle best fits your family, whether it's a 1/8 beef bundle or a whole steer.
- Check out online and pay the 10% deposit to reserve your bundle.
- Due to high demand, beef shares are taking longer to fulfill than normal. Thank you for your support and patience.
- We will reach out two weeks before your share is ready to collect the final payment.
- We will call you when your share is ready! Once you receive the call, come to Foxhollow Farm (8905 Highway 329, Crestwood, KY 40014) and pick up your order.
- Enjoy your delicious 100% Grassfed Beef!
- Our beef is 100% Grassfed & Finished, and all our animals are bred and humanely raised on over 750 acres of biodynamic farm in Crestwood, KY
- Grassfed Beef is normally lower in calories and saturated fat, higher in Omega 3 and Vitamins A & E when compared to grain-fed beef
- No antibiotics, hormones, pesticides, herbicides, or fungicides. Ever.
- All cuts are vacuum-sealed, preventing freezer burn and maintaining freshness
- When you buy a beef share, you get a significantly lower price per pound on favorites like filet, ribeye, and strip
- Our price is all inclusive. No wondering about the hanging weight or processing fee - we take care of everything
- For half and whole beef shares, you can customize your cuts! Everything will be labeled with cut and weight details
- Beef bundles directly support the families that live and work on our farm