Here at Fit4Mom Louisville, we pride ourselves on supporting strength in motherhood through every stage. Stroller Strides is just one of the many class styles we offer for women in the Louisville area. Strides is a total body conditioning workout designed specifically for moms with kids in tow. We are so excited to team up with Foxhollow Farm for a special family Stroller Strides class on Saturday, June 16th. We’d love to see you there. You can learn more about what you can expect at Stroller Strides and all of our other programs here:
Here are a few reasons you won’t want to miss out on our class at Foxhollow Farm:
- For our regulars, this is a chance to get your sweat on at a new venue! New stations. New views. New distractions for those little ones. Let’s check this place out!
- Your family can get a little taste of life on the farm! The kids will love getting a glimpse of the animals. You’ll love the rolling farmland and beautiful woodlands. We’re all in for a good time and new sights!
- This is a perfect opportunity to get outdoors and stay active with your family this summer. You get to set an example for your kids every time you come to Stroller Strides or Stroller Barre; this is a time when your other family members can get in on the action! Its always fun when the dads make an appearance at class. This family workout is right before Father’s Day so invite #allthedads to class and spend some quality time together.
- Speaking of Father’s Day, we will be hosting a play date after class to commemorate the special weekend. Join one of our amazing play date captains for an activity just for the littles. Please note, Our Village play dates are free. You do not have to be a member to attend so please feel free to join us anytime for a play date post class in the future as well!
- For any new to #FoxhollowFarm and #F4MLou mamas, you’ll get to try two new things at once! You can’t beat getting in a good workout, meeting some new mama friends, soaking in that Vitamin D, AND checking out a wonderful local source of grass fed beef.
Are you ready to register? Click this link to access our schedule:
We hope to see you soon! 🙂