Join the Foxhollow Team
Operating a biodynamic farm takes hard work from a team of passionate and dedicated people. We love what we do and feel good about growing healthy and sustainable 100% Grassfed Beef for the community.
The Foxhollow Farm herd is looking for a Packer and Sales Associate! (see job description below) Interested in applying? Connect with us by filling out the contact form below or send us an email with your cover letter and resume to email@example.com, we would love to hear from you!
PACKER AND SALES ASSOCIATE
WHO ARE WE?
At Foxhollow, we are creating a thriving Biodynamic farm community. We raise 100% Grassfed Beef and are dedicated to growing healthy food and strengthening the relationship between human beings and nature. In Spring 2020, we diversified to bring a variety of local meats and seafood to our beef subscription delivery service, Foxhollow Delivery, and our local community through a curbside pickup model. Throughout the pandemic, we have reimagined how a small family farm can efficiently provide sustainably-raised meats to customers hungry for a healthy lifestyle. We’re changing a traditional market to keep up with an increasingly digital, curbside, and delivery world.
Our goal is to grow our business and help more consumers access our 100% Grassfed Beef. We are searching for a Packer and Sales Associate to handle packing orders and curbside pickup.
This is a 12-hour/week position beginning in March 2021. Wednesdays 9am-3pm, Fridays noon-6pm. Starting in April 2020 this is a 24- hour/week position. Work must be done in our barn warehouse in Crestwood, KY.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Great question! You’ll be enthusiastically and efficiently packing orders and running our curbside pickup. You’ll be working directly with our head of operations and sales to create a safe and fun curbside experience for our customers and meet the specifics of customer’s orders while monitoring quality as you pack! The specifics of the position include:
- Curbside Pickup; Set up and break down curbside pickup on Fridays 2-5 pm. Be a friendly face and assist customers with pre-orders and sales. Communicate with customers over the phone as they drive up for their orders.
- Rearrange and organize the freezer as needed
- Keep the barn tidy and seasonally appropriate
- Represent the farm courteously, with friendliness and professionalism. Provide excellent customer service and enhance the Foxhollow brand
- Assist with inventory management
- Assist with beef deliveries as needed
- Communicate positively and effectively
- Build rapport with staff and have a hands-on, can-do team attitude
- Other farm duties as assigned; such as cleaning, painting signage, shelling beans, barn cats etc…
ARE YOU OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE?
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work a Point of Sale system on an ipad
- Background in customer service
- Great verbal skills, ability to convey our farm’s “story”
- Physical Demands: Ability to lift, crouch, and carry up to 40lb when packing orders
- Must be able to think on your feet, remain adaptable, and have can-do attitude!
- Ability to multitask
WHAT’S THE BEEF WITH BENEFITS?
- A dynamic & fun working environment
- Compensation starting at $15/hour
- Lots of yummy beef (and the occasional bundle of veggies) to take home!
- Ability to be on the cutting edge of a working Biodynamic farm community
- Opportunity to work more hours in season (April through October)
I’M IN. WHAT’S NEXT?
Does this sound like the perfect fit for you? Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.