Reports to Maggie Keith, Director of Foxhollow Farm
Foxhollow Farm is a Biodynamic Farm Community raising 100% grassfed beef in Crestwood, Kentucky. We are passionate, fast paced, and innovative. We grow food that restores vitality to the land and are sincere and honest with the way we do business. We want to be a model for change in the farming and local food industries. We are looking for an energetic self-starter to work directly with the Co-Founder, Director, and 4th generation Land Steward of Foxhollow Farm. You will be involved in every aspect of what it takes to grow a business including; customer service, social media/digital marketing, branding, administrative duties, supply chain management, human resource management, order processing and fulfillment, and strategic planning.
- Communicating on behalf of the Director & Foxhollow Farm
- Customer service & support
- Organizing & maintaining records for Director related to all business/project involvement
- Liaising with clients, vendors, and other team members
- Website & Digital presence management
- Developing, writing, editing, and reviewing content for Directors varied projects
Skills & Experience:
- Positive energy and eagerness to learn
- Social media and digital marketing savvy
- Rare ability to multitask, stay organized, work independently, and ‘figure it out’
- Embrace tackling new challenges with ability to learn and deliver results simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Reliable, honest, and trustworthy
- Love and passion for food and farming
This is a Full Time position with a projected hire date of July 2017. Complete the job application and send with a cover letter, resume, and three business references to email@example.com. We are looking for creative passionate people. Your cover letter and resume should reflect the same.
Compensation and Benefits:
$34,000 annual salary. Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance. Vacation days, Holidays, and PTO also offered.
Why you should work with our Director:
If you consider yourself a fast paced, positive person and want to be challenged, this job is for you. Our Director is passionate about building the future of food and farming and wants to find someone who can thrive in an entrepreneurial environment. You’ll gain exposure to every aspect of running a business with room for growth and advancement in the areas you excel.