We all love the comfort and taste of a good grilled cheese sandwich. On behalf of National Grilled Cheese day we’re taking it up a notch with a brilliant recipe for a brisket grilled cheese, courtesy of Spicy Southern Kitchen.
We have a plethora of delicious 100% Grassfed brisket available in our Fox Shop. Pick one up, make a delicious family meal and then use the leftovers for a satisfying and crowd pleasing lunch. HAPPY SPRING!
Brisket Grilled Cheese
- 8 slices Italian bread or Texas toast
- 1 cup heaping shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup heaping shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2-3 slices leftover Foxhollow brisket, shredded
Spread about 1/2 tablespoon on one side of each piece of bread. To make a sandwich, place a piece of bread buttered-side down.
- Cover the unbuttered side with shredded Cheddar cheese, then a layer of brisket, followed by a layer of shredded Monterey Jack cheese.
Place another piece of bread unbuttered side down on top. Repeat for remaining sandwiches.
Heat a pan, preferably cast iron, over medium heat. Cook 1 or 2 sandwiches at a time, until golden brown on both sides and cheese is melted.