At Foxhollow Farm, we believe in the power of community. We believe that everyone deserves to know where their food comes from. We believe in connecting you to our farm. Our Beef Share bundles allow you to enjoy our 100% Grassfed Beef right from the farm — from our family to yours.
And right now, you can save even more!!! We're offering $25 off an 1/8 cow and $50 off a 1/4 cow! No code necessary - it's on sale RIGHT HERE.
Getting beef shares every autumn is a cycle connected to the rhythms of Kentucky farmland. Lots of folks reminisce on how their parents or grandparents used to get a half cow in October and November. There's actually a reason for this (other than wanting to eat a lot during the winter).
In fall, the pastures are at their peak. Our Kentucky bluegrass is at its peak right now, and the high protein of the grass makes for a deliciously finished animal. Having a deep freezer of meat to pull from is a traditional practice, especially when the meat is top notch to last you through the winter and beyond.
Purchasing in bulk allows for easier meal planning and provides locally raised meat directly to your family. Plus, more dollars are going to the farmer rather than the middle man. And you’ll get a significantly lower price per pound on favorites like filet, ribeye, and strip. Woohoo!!!
- Decide which Beef Bundle best fits your family, whether its 1/8 beef bundle or a whole steer.
- Check out online or call 502.797.0005 to place your order.
- Pay in full, or pay a $250 deposit and pay in full when you pick up (for half and whole bundles only).
- Give us 2-4 weeks to process and prepare your order; we'll make sure to give you a call when it's ready.
- Come to Foxhollow Farm (8905 Highway 329, Crestwood, KY 40014) and pick up your order. For half and whole orders, WE DELIVER 🙂
- Enjoy your delicious 100% Grassfed Beef